This issue might be related to either low battery, old app version, or the device that you are using.
We would like to ask you to perform the following steps:
- Charge your Robo with the original USB cable for 2-3 hours.
- Delete and re-download the app.
- Make sure your Bluetooth is on.
- Make sure to allow the app to have full access in your smartphone’s settings, including location services (this is required for our app to function, we are not collecting any location data).
- Open our Robo Wunderkind app and run the firmware update in case an update is prompted. If the update needs to be done with the help of a USB cable, please use the one you received together with your kit.
Please be advised that our app requires the following specs:
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Android Version 7.1 or newer
- IOS version 11.0 or newer
- Windows Version 8 or newer
In case those steps didn’t help you to solve the problem, please send us an email at email@example.com and our team will make sure your Robo works as expected. Please remember to describe the issue as detailed as possible, including the information about your device type, operating system version, and your Robo Wunderkind model. This will help us to troubleshoot faster.